Business Analyst- HSCNI- BAND 7
VANRATH are recruiting a Business Analyst for a large Health Service organisation, based in Belfast. This Business Analyst role will run initially for 6 months (with a likely extension). Reporting into the Senior Manager, this is a full time post 37.5 hours per week.
Perform analysis for the integration of legacy systems into a new regional imaging systems.
- Technical business/systems analysis and system documentation; specifically with experience of interface and integration specifications, APIs etc.
- Data analysis, cleansing and conversion for 'one off' data migration activities
- Medical technology; e.g. analyser hardware integration, HL7 messaging architecture, or medical integration engines such as Rhapsody or Cloverleaf
- Strong appreciation of typical IT infrastructure as it pertains to application integration, particularly across organisations where firewalls, VPNs and disparate systems are commonplace.
- Experience of working on technology projects within the public healthcare sector structures in NI
The Ideal Person:
- Degree/HND in ICT or related discipline with 3 years relevant experience in an IT environment OR 5 years relevant experience in an IT environment.
- Ability to gain user requirements and suggest solutions at a level of detail that the recipient can understand. This ranges from an individual level to giving presentations to large groups of multidisciplinary stakeholders where intricate and/or technical information has to be explained to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to produce and review complex technical documentation e.g. system specifications, technical reports, data flow diagrams, new business models.
- Ability to source, define and manage requirements e.g. engagement with users and stakeholders to gather business requirements and determine prioritisation
- Ability to analyse complex data and present results in an appropriate manner;
- Definition of test conditions and analysis and reporting of test activities and results
- Identification of opportunities to optimise services and processes
- Knowledge of the structure and key business of Health & Social Care
- Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment.
HSCNI BAND 7 payscale (from day one), plus holiday, pension and discount benefits.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Temporary contract Business Analyst job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ross Stevenson in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…