BAND 6 Project Manager Assistant - HSCNI
VANRATH are recruiting a BAND 6 Project Assistant for a large HSCNI organisation. Reporting into Senior Manager, this is an urgent start for an initial duration of 6 months, with opportunities for extension. The post holder will be the Project Assistant to the Head of Strategic Transformation for various support and project work on the Strategic Transformation agenda liaising closely a management team to ensure that projects and work streams meet key milestones.
- In conjunction with the Head of Strategic Transformation contribute to the development of project plans.
- To manage assigned work streams through to completion.
- To support the management of projects including contributing to the development of business cases, risk registers, benefits realisation and contingency plans.
- To report through agreed reporting lines on the Project's progress through highlight reports and stage assessments
- To attend internal and external meetings and working groups, relevant to the role, contributing to the meetings and bring back key actions and points for discussion with the Head of Strategic Transformation
- To monitor associated project costs.
- To liaise with relevant external stake holders to support the delivery of a high quality, effective and efficient service.
- To liaise with personnel and management, internal and external stake holders, consultants and contractors as necessary.
Hold Prince 2 or equivalent project management qualification.
Demonstrate experience in project / business case environment in fleet or estates.
Demonstrate evidence of assessing risk and problem solving whilst delivering objectives within challenging timescales.
A working knowledge and experience of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Project.
BAND 6 HSCNI payscale, plus pension, holiday pay and discount benefits.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other HSCNI PM jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ross Stevenson in the strictest confidence.