Are you an experienced Project Assistant with proven experience in a similar complex transformation environments? Are you looking for a new opportunity?
This role is in line with the HSCNI Bandings, at Band 6 (c£32,300)
The client exists to improve the health and well-being of the people of Northern Ireland. We apply the highest levels of knowledge and skill to preserve life, prevent deterioration and promote recovery. We touch lives at times of basic human need, when care and compassion are what matter most. The Client provides high quality emergency, urgent and primary care services throughout the whole of Northern Ireland.
The Ideal Person
The ideal candidate will form part of a dynamic team, supporting a function that has responsibility for planning, performance delivery and the Programme Management Office (PMO), delivering effective and efficient business support service to colleagues across strategic programme areas, providing high quality project support, service and administrative support to the Planning and Performance Delivery Team. The ideal candidate needs to have the following experience;
- Prince2 Foundation (or above preferred)
- Previous experience in a Project/Transformation Environment
- Project Tracking experience
- Business Case management knowledge
- Excellent Stakeholder engagement skills
- Previous Data & Reporting experience
As the Project Administrator, you will:
- In conjunction with the Head of Strategic Transformation contribute to the development of project plans.
- To manage assigned workstreams through to completion.
- To support the management of projects including contributing to the development of business cases, risk registers, benefits realisation and contingency plans.
- To report through agreed reporting lines on the Project's progress through highlight reports and stage assessments
- To attend internal and external meetings and working groups, relevant to the role, contributing to the meetings and bring back key actions and points for discussion with the Head of Strategic Transformation
- To monitor associated project costs.
- To liaise with relevant external stake holders to support the delivery of a high quality, effective and efficient service.
- To liaise with NIAS personnel and management, internal and external stake holders, consultants and contractors as necessary
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT & Tech Temporary job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence.