VANRATH are delighted to be accepting applications for registered Pharmacists to support our public sector client to provide all aspects of a modern hospital pharmacy service.
This Pharmacist position will run for 3-6 months initially with a high chance of extension and progression routes for the right candidate.
Full time, 37 hours a week, Mon - Fri.
Band 6 - £32k annually (+ holiday pay & pension)
The Ideal Candidate
- M.Pharm in Pharmacy or equivalent.
- Membership of the Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland or eligible for membership.
- Be willing to undertake the hospital pharmacy foundation training programme.
- Hold a full current driving license valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment.
- Effective communications skills to meet the needs of the post in full.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Effective planning & organisational skills with an ability to plan own workload.
- Ability to work to tight timescales through effective time management.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the provision of high quality and safe services with an ability to drive a culture of continuous improvement.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other scientific or data roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Aoife O'Kennedy in the strictest confidence.