Band 6 Mobility System Engineer - Vocera - HSCNI Belfast (33k)
HSCNI are looking for a Mobility System Engineer with Vocera Administration experience. Cisco Wireless experience would also be nice to have but not essential. You'll be monitoring and managing the configuration of all Wireless/Vocera equipment, resolving incidents with Vocera and Wireless, which will include identifying, diagnosing, and resolving issues as they arise (preferably before they arise). This is a Monday to Friday 9 to 5, but there is flexibility regarding start/finish times. Due to the nature of the role, it'll be mostly onsite at the IT Department in the City Hospital, but there will be some opportunity to work from home too.
What's in it for you?
- 4-month contract - likelihood of extensions
- £33,000 pa
- Work life balance - no shift rotations, this will be business hours Monday to Friday
- Great opportunity to kick off a career within the health sector - many have secured permanent positions or many contract extensions after doing well in their initial contract
- You'll need to hit the ground running in this role, so previous Vocera experience is essential
- Wireless experience would be great to have
- Positive team player
- Strong communicator
What you'll do as a Mobility System Engineer
- Provide effective and efficient end user support
- Analyse, diagnose and resolve incidents
- Vocera administration
- Provide onsite support for Vocera equipment and queries
For further information on this job, or any other Mobile System Engineer - Vocera Administration job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact JP Rooney for a confidential chat today.