BAND 6 Estates Quantity Surveyor
VANRATH are assisting our client, a large Public Sector Organisation, in their search for an Estates Quantity Surveyor for 6 months initially with the possibility of extension. You will predominantly be based in their Lisburn site.
The post holder will be responsible in providing Quantity Surveying Service and assisting the MTC / TSC Contract Manager in the managing of the Estates Measured Term and Term Service Building Maintenance and Minor Works Projects (Value up to £30m)
- Desktop and Site re-measurement audits of MTC / TSC Contractor Accounts
- Preparing minor capital works estimates for Departments
- Managing NEC4 TSC Contracts and MTC Contracts
- Management and ownership of the commercial and contractual requirements through the lifecycle of the Contracts
- Conduct cost and risk analysis
- Review all incoming correspondence from Contractors, Estate Officers, Design Team to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies
- Manage commercial aspects of contracts
- Provide project costing
2 years' experience:
- Preparing account valuations using Published Schedule of Rates
- Managing Building Maintenance NEC4 TSC/TSSC Contracts and/or GC Works 7 Measured Term Service Contracts
- Preparing Tender Documentation
- A relevant degree in Quantity Surveying RICS accredited degree and 2 years' post graduate experience
- A BEng(Hons) in Mechanical or Electrical or Building Services or Civil Engineering with 2 years' post graduate experience in building maintenance NEC4 TSC Contracts or GC Works 7 Measured Term Service Contracts
- Associate Member of the RICS (AssocRICS) with 3 years' experience working within TSC Contracts
- Chartered Quantity Surveyor
- Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment.
This is a BAND 6 role, £32,306 per annum, plus discount benefits.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more… _