Band 6 Accountant (Immediate Start in Health Service)
VANRATH are working exclusively for a Band 6 Accountant to undertake a 6 month contract within the Health Service. This is an urgent requirement and needs someone with substantial experience in reconciliations. This is a fantastic opportunity for Part-Qualified Accountants to gain 6 months experience within the public sector within a high performing team where you will have significant exposure to large projects.
The Ideal Person
If you are a Newly Qualified Accountant who is interested in gaining experience within the public sector:
- Newly Qualified/Part-Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience of financial and management accounting
- Available to start at short notice
- Ability to work on own initiative
As a Band 6 Accountant you will:
- Prepare detailed business pans and monthly management accounts
- Preparation of variance analysis to assist with decision making process
- Month end journal reconciliations
- Assisting with the year end accounts prep
- Balance sheet and control account reconciliations
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robbie Lemon in the strictest confidence.