SSRS Specialist-Band 5- Health Service
VANRATH are recruiting a Band 5 SSRS specialist for a large Health Service organisation. This SSRS role will run initially for 6 months, reporting into the Senior Manager and is a full-time 37.5 hours per week. It is highly likely this role will be extended and should be seen as an excellent chance to get your foot in the door with HSCNI, if this is of interest. The role after on boarding will be remote working for the foreseeable, this is an agency worker assignment.
- Experience of things like SQL querying/Stored Procedures,SSRS, SSIS, Visual Studio and Oracle.
- Supporting patient/client information systems
- Supporting and developing electronic forms and associated workflows.
- Practical experience of the Microsoft Office suite of programmes (or equivalent), such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
The Ideal Person:
- Degree/HND in ICT or related discipline with 3 years relevant experience in an IT environment OR 5 years relevant experience in an IT environment.
HSCNI BAND 5 (point depending on relevant yrs experience) + holiday pay, pension and discount benefits, from day one.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other SSRS Assignment in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ross Stevenson in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…