We are delighted to be recruiting for an IT Support Technician who will provide Technical support to staff. The successful candidate will provide first-line support service, for the diagnosis and resolution of IT Microsoft 365 related queries and problems, to all levels of staff. This is a 6 month ongoing position.
This role is offering a lucrative starting salary of between c£24,907 - c£31,365 + holiday and pension from Day 1
Our client is a large Belfast based health sector client, seeking to improve the health and wellbeing of the Northern Irish public. They apply the highest levels of knowledge and skill to preserve life, prevent deterioration and promote recovery. The Client provides high quality emergency, urgent and primary care services throughout Greater Belfast.
The Ideal Person
The IT Support Technician will be responsible for assisting users with accessing and utilising Microsoft 365 applications services and platform. This will have emphases on MS Teams services across windows 10, 8 desktops, android and IOS mobile devices including personal and corporately owned equipment in line with standards and polices of the organisation. The ideal candidate needs to have the following experience;
- Previous experience in an IT Support position
- Experience of supporting customers using PCs and mobile devices, running Microsoft Windows, and Apple hardware and operating systems in a networked environment including the installation of operating systems and applications software.
- Experience using Microsoft Intune, Authenticator App, and Conditional Access.
- Experience in the support of Microsoft Office packages including Outlook and MS Teams including basic automation features within the Microsoft Power Platform.
- Comprehensive technical knowledge of a range of computing systems, hardware and software.
- Experience working in a healthcare environment - Desirable.
- Experience of Active Directory - Desirable
As the IT Support Technician, you will:
- Provide support and advice to staff with on Microsoft 365 services with particular emphasis on Microsoft Teams.
- Provide support service, for the diagnosis and resolution of M365 platform related queries and problems, to all levels of staff.
- Diagnose and rectify faults and problems with accessing Microsoft services or apps, Virtual video and conferencing equipment.
- Assist users with access to Microsoft 365 across desktop and mobile devices including windows, android and IOS.
- Provide specialist technical advice, information and assistance to users to resolve problems and to maximise service quality, efficiency and continuity.
- Ensure that IT security, physical security and data confidentiality are maintained to a high standard.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of IT documentation relating to deployed systems, for example systems specifications, user documentation
- To undertake any other reasonable duties which are appropriate to the post and may be reasonably requested by the supervisor
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT & Tech Temporary job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence.