Immediately Available - Health Service IT Support- Experience of phone logging and portal call triaging.
VANRATH are delighted to be assisting our HSCNI client in the recruitment of an IT Support Officer to join their highly skilled ICT Support Service team on an initial 3 month contract with a view to extend beyond that and will be based onsite.
The organisation has a huge presence across Northern Ireland and provide essential services across all communities. This is an immediate job opportunity and the successful candidate will enjoy working on a multitude of highly impactful projects.
- Service requesting and liaising with IT Assist
- Ticket / Request logging on behalf of organisation staff
- Email handling & Email Quarantine requests
- User follow-up and verification of desktops.
- Institute wide asset verification
- On site surveys
- Asset collection
- Administration and record keeping in relation to organisation IT assets
- Related branch and finance administration duties resulting from changed IT Assist pricing
The Ideal Person will have experience:
- Inbound Call Handling
- IT Service Desk 1st line support
- Providing IT Support to users
c£22,500 + Holiday Pay and Pension
For further information on this vacancy, or any other similar jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…