Are you an experienced 1st Line Support Helpdesk Officer? Are you looking to join one of Belfast's largest Public Sector bodies? The look no further!
This role is in line with the HSCNI Bandings, at Band 4 - £22,549 + Holiday & Pension
They are a large Healthcare focused organisation, the team functions by proving support for the wider Trust offering a wide range support on transformation projects and data analytics. You will be joining at a time some extremely important change and projects are kicking off in the team.
The Ideal Person
The ideal candidate will have;
- Call Handling Experience
- Previous experience in a Service Desk / 1st Line Support Environment
- Knowledge of Active Directory & MS Exchange
- Experience in providing customer support
- ITIL Framework Knowledge is highly beneficial
As the IT Support Technician, you will:
- Log incidents and service requests received by telephone, email or via the vFire portal from Health Service staff and third party suppliers
- Provide first level resolution services for a number of systems (e.g. Active Directory password resets, Samsung activations and password resets, creating email addresses and managing mailbox permissions using MS Exchange etc.)
- Liaise with customers to acquire the necessary details regarding logged incidents and service requests
- Liaise with second level support teams and third party suppliers to ensure incidents and service requests are dealt with in a timely manner
- Publish notifications about service outages to customers
- Monitor the progress of incidents and service requests that are the responsibility of the Service Desk and action in order to meet SLA targets
- Manage incident escalations
- Provide technical expertise, feedback and guidance to customers
- Produce incident status reports and assemble these for distribution to relevant managers on a monthly, quarterly or ad hoc basis as appropriate
- Undertake any other duties of a similar nature and appropriate to the grade as may be assigned by the Service Desk Manager
A bit about me:
I have been recruiting in the Belfast market for the past 3 years, helping Public Sector, HSCNI and NFP organisations hire Project Management & IT Specialists.
At VANRATH we partner with you, providing up to date information on credible organisations and roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
Please see below for one of my recent testimonials available on Google.
"5 stars to VANRATH and Peter Brittain!
Something that struck me was Peter's diligence to find a role that would suit my experience. Peter showed great professionalism, work ethic and we struck it off from day one on the phone with his friendly can do attitude. I would highly recommend getting in touch with Peter and VANRATH if you are looking to take that next step in your career or are looking a change!"
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT & Tech Temporary job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence.