Are you a fledgling Service Desk professional, with previous experience in Active Directory and have a willingness to learn on the job? Are you looking to join one of Belfast's largest Public Sector bodies? The look no further!
This role is in line with the HSCNI Bandings, at Band 4 - £22,549 + Holiday & Pension
They are a large Healthcare focused organisation, the team functions by proving support for a Shared Service centre offering a wide range support on transformation projects and data analytics. You will be joining at a time some extremely important change and projects are kicking off in the team.
The Ideal Person
The ideal candidate will have;
- Previous experience in a Service Desk / 1st Line Support Environment
- Knowledge of Active Directory & MS Exchange
- Experience in providing customer support
- ITIL Desirable
As the Operations Technician, you will:
- Log incidents and service requests received by telephone, email or via the vFire portal from Health Service staff and third party suppliers
- Provide first level resolution services for a number of systems (e.g. Active Directory password resets, Samsung activations and password resets, creating email addresses and managing mailbox permissions using MS Exchange etc.)
- Liaise with customers to acquire the necessary details regarding logged incidents and service requests
- Liaise with second level support teams and third party suppliers to ensure incidents and service requests are dealt with in a timely manner
- Publish notifications about service outages to customers
- Monitor the progress of incidents and service requests that are the responsibility of the Service Desk and action in order to meet SLA targets
- Manage incident escalations
- Provide technical expertise, feedback and guidance to customers
- Produce incident status reports and assemble these for distribution to relevant managers on a monthly, quarterly or ad hoc basis as appropriate
- Undertake any other duties of a similar nature and appropriate to the grade as may be assigned by the Service Desk Manager
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT & Tech Temporary job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence.