Vanrath are pleased to be supporting our client, an Arm's Length Body supported by the Department of Health, in their appointment of an Administrator. This is an advantageous opportunity for anyone looking to build their administrative skills in a busy office environment.
The successful candidate will provide administrative support within the Education Management Team, ensuring a continual high standard of service is provided to all staff, customers, members of the public and suppliers.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer plus a range of benefits including:
- £20,330 starting salary
- Full-Time, 37.5 hrs per week
- Full annual leave entitlement up to 37 days
- Benefits package exclusive to VANRATH (includes discount on fuel and groceries)
- Immediate start available
- Ongoing professional development support and career guidance form our senior consultants
- GCSE qualifications* of at least Grade C in five subjects, two of which must be English Language and Mathematics.
- One year's experience in the last 3 years of working with
Microsoft Office. This must include excel and word.
- Ability to use own initiative and work independently or as
part of a team to ensure that performance targets and
objectives are met
- Ability to prioritise work to achieve set deadlines.
- Effective communication skills, orally, written and
*Applications will also be considered from applicants with relevant formal qualifications considered to be of an equivalent or higher standard to those stated. Applicants who do not possess this qualification must have 18 months relevant experience of clerical / administrative work.
Summary of the role:
- Provide high quality routine administrative support to individual departments ensuring the effective operation of systems and procedures. This may include, but is not limited to, using email, telephone and face-to-face contact as methods of communication.
- Assist in the administration and implementation of administrative systems within the departments.
- Gather, collate and process documents and information as required.
- Manage the administration of the office ensuring a continual high standard of service is provided to all staff, customers, members of the public and suppliers.
- To act as the first point of contact in respect of telephone, email and face to face enquiries to the relevant department, and provide advice where appropriate.
- Effectively prepare reports, documents and proposals for senior staff within the department as well as supplying advice and assistance as required.
- Provide high level service to all stakeholders.
- Attend and take notes / minutes / action points at meetings as required of the role.
- Continually seek to improve the service delivered within the department by committing to attend personal development training, demonstrating a team work ethic and embracing change.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Pubic Sector role in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Aisling Bishop in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
Recruitment agencies are organisations that focus on matching candidates with recruiters. Companies will advertise jobs through them, and job seekers will look at the posts on offer. The recruitment agency in the meantime will scout through the job seekers, and try to match them to their most suited jobs. Recruitment agencies bridge the gap between both parties to make the whole process a much smoother one.
Not only do recruitment agencies help candidates find the right type of job most suited to them, but at the same, they time provide companies and businesses with the right fit they are searching for with their job. A recruitment agency is the best option for matching the right person with the right position.