VANRATH are pleased to be supporting our client, an Arm's Length Body supported by the Department of Health, in their appointment of an Administrator. This is an advantageous opportunity for anyone looking to build their administrative skills in a busy office environment.
The successful candidate will Provide high quality routine administrative support to individual departments ensuring the effective operation of systems and procedures. This may include, but is not limited to, using email, telephone and face-to-face contact as methods of communication. They will also provide administrative support within the Education Management Team, ensuring a continual high standard of service is provided to all staff, customers, members of the public and suppliers.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer plus a range of benefits including:
- £20,330 starting salary
- Full-Time, 37.5 hrs per week
- Full annual leave entitlement up to 37 days
- Benefits package exclusive to VANRATH (includes discount on fuel and groceries)
- Immediate start available
- Ongoing professional development support and career guidance form our senior consultants
- GCSE qualifications* of at least Grade C in five subjects, two of which must be English Language and Mathematics.
- One year's experience in the last 3 years of working with
Microsoft Office. This must include excel and word.
- Ability to use own initiative and work independently or as
part of a team to ensure that performance targets and
objectives are met
- Ability to prioritise work to achieve set deadlines.
- Effective communication skills, orally, written and
*Applications will also be considered from applicants with relevant formal qualifications considered to be of an equivalent or higher standard to those stated. Applicants who do not possess this qualification must have 18 months relevant experience of clerical / administrative work.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Pubic Sector role in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Aisling Bishop in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…