VANRATH are delighted to be assisting our Major Public Sector Client with the Recruitment of Administration Support staff to join their fun and friendly team in Belfast.
Band 3 - (£19,337 - £21,142)
Mon-Fri - 37.5 Hours - Hybrid
- Provide high quality routine administrative support to PMO or other teams, ensuring the effective operation of systems and procedures.
- Assist in the administration and implementation of administrative systems within the company.
- Support the administration of the office ensuring a continual high standard of service is provided to all staff, customers, members of the public and suppliers.
- Effectively prepare reports, documents and proposals for senior staff within the department as well as supplying advice and assistance as required.
- Continually seek to improve the service delivered within the company by committing to attend personal development training, demonstrating a team work ethic and embracing change.
- Provide high level service to all stakeholders.
- Attend and take notes at meetings as required of the role.
- Five GCSE's (including GCSE English Language and GCSE Maths (Grades A* - C) OR equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy OR Higher Qualification OR 18 months administrative or secretarial experience. AND 1 years' experience in the use of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
For further information on this job, or any other Business Support job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link or contact Phil Doherty for a confidential chat today.
Some positive candidate feedback we've received-
''I found VANRATH to be friendly, professional, and genuinely interested in understanding exactly what the candidate is looking for. The entire process was smooth and efficient, I was kept informed throughout.''
''Very pleased with the service provided and extremely appreciative to VANRATH, who I'd highly recommend.''
''VANRATH helped me secure an amazing permanent role. I could not thank them enough for this amazing opportunity. They made sure to contact me every step of the way even if it was just to check in with how I was feeling with regard to the role, I found them extremely friendly, efficient and supportive. I highly VANRATH. The whole experience was amazing start to finish. The company deserves 5 stars!!''