VANRATH are delighted to be assisting our Major Public Sector Client with the Recruitment of Administration Support staff to join their fun and friendly team in Belfast.
Band 3 - (£19,337 - £21,142)
Mon-Fri - 37.5 Hours - Hybrid
- Provide high quality routine administrative support to PMO or other teams, ensuring the effective operation of systems and procedures.
- Assist in the administration and implementation of administrative systems within the company.
- Support the administration of the office ensuring a continual high standard of service is provided to all staff, customers, members of the public and suppliers.
- Effectively prepare reports, documents and proposals for senior staff within the department as well as supplying advice and assistance as required.
- Continually seek to improve the service delivered within the company by committing to attend personal development training, demonstrating a team work ethic and embracing change.
- Provide high level service to all stakeholders.
- Attend and take notes at meetings as required of the role.
- Five GCSE's (including GCSE English Language and GCSE Maths (Grades A* - C) OR equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy OR Higher Qualification OR 18 months administrative or secretarial experience. AND 1 years' experience in the use of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
If you are interested in the vacancy and would like to have a confidential chat, please reach out to Phil Doherty directly @VANRATH
''The best agency I've worked with to date! They were unbelievably professional and supportive from start to finish. They listened to my needs and found a placement that was perfect for me. I really can't recommend enough.''
''In my eyes, VANRATH is the clear industry leader of recruitment in Northern Ireland. With a long history of placements, they have perfected the recruitment trade, which was made very clear to me during my time with them. Whether you plan to find your new role or work directly for VANRATH, you can expect nothing but the best.''
''VANRATH were amazing at designing an action plan for my new career. They were thorough, kind, giving good advice and a solid direction in what needs to be done.''