Back-end Software Engineers (C#/.Net)
Looking for an opportunity to upskill and progress your career? This is your chance to join an established Belfast team with structured training and development allowing you to rapidly progress to Senior
The Ideal Person
If you're an ambitious Intermediate Developer with:
- 2+ years' experience working in a C# environment
- Keen to gain deeper exposure across the .Net stack
- Gain experience building large scale software solutions
- Gain modern Microservices / Cloud exposure
In order to attract and retain the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Hybrid Work from home / office model (ongoing)
- 31 days holiday allowance
- Private medical cover
- High spec laptop provided
As an Software Engineer you will:
- Join an established team working on a range of popular and successful products
- Enjoy a mix of hands-on coding, mentoring and managing
- Gain outstanding exposure as they develop Cloud / Microservices architecture products
Providing software solutions for comprehensive analysis of data into contextual insight allows their clients to work with confidence, facilitating the flow of capital and commodities around the world, enhancing investment and contributing to economic growth.
With continued expansion plans over the next few years they are keen to secure the very best Software Developer talent and has gained a fantastic reputation career progression and ability to cross-train in new technologies.
Their process is quick, painless and 100% remote involving a brief technical test completed in your own time (under 1hr) followed by an interview via Teams.
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 5 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Software Development job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact me in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport.