- Azure DevOps Engineer
If you are an Azure DevOps candidate who wants to work with a modern tech stack including Kubernetes, Jenkins, terraform etc and in an exciting industry then please reach out..
The company offers a great remuneration package which includes
- Medical insurance, Dental, 10% bonus ,Annual Stock, Pension etc
- Salary up to 65k
- Hybrid working
In the Blockchain Lab, they take ownership of the full end-to-end solution from inception though to production and beyond. Their services are built in Node.js with various relational databases and follow a micro-services architecture. They work with multiple public and private blockchain protocols & frameworks depending on the requirements. They package our services with Docker and use Google Kubernetes for automating deployment, scaling and management of these containers in both public and private cloud environments. They value short feedback loops and have implemented a CI/CD pipeline as well as automated unit, integration and acceptance tests..
DevOps team is responsible for supporting, automating, administrating, and optimizing mission-critical engineering environments, leveraging source control management, configuration management, DevOps, and CI/CD pipeline design. Your regular activities may be modified to suit your professional strengths, but you can expect a variety of the following assignments.
The Ideal Person
* Must be eligible to work in the UK (Visa sponsorship is not available)
* 2+ years working in a modern DevOps role
* Exposure to modern CI/CD pipeline practices
* Proficiency in one or more scripting languages (e.g. Python, Bash, Perl)
* Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
* Able to demonstrate an interest in new and emerging technologies and be eager to take on new challenges.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other DevOps Engineer jobs in Northern Ireland or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Matthew Evers in the strictest confidence. Feel free to connect and reach out to me directly on LinkedIn.