AWS DevOps Lead
VANRATH are pleased to be working with once again with one of the US companies that came to Belfast and have built up a highly talented team and are looking for an AWS DevOps Lead. The company is currently remotely onboarding people but have created a great culture both in the office and working from home.
Key Duties & Responsibilities for the AWS DevOps Lead
- Be able to set the example and be hands on in the business
- Automate pipeline and have great CI/CD experience.
- A good understanding of Kubernetes and other container technologies.
- Be able to lead a small team and be the go to person for the DevOps strategy.
The Ideal Person:
- 4+ Years experience working with AWS
- Experience mentoring other team members
- Experience with automation technologies (Jenkins, chef etc).
- Experience in container technology (Kubernetes ideally)
- Be able to provide a strategy and roadmap of the DevOps landscape.
Salary for the role is open to negotiation but would be around the 75-85k + benefits.
To find out more information on the role advertised, please submit your CV a or contact Matthew Evers at VANRATH in the strictest confidence.
Please see below for some of my recent testimonials available on Google.
"Highly recommend VANRATH for your search in a new job. Matthew was fantastic from start to finish. You can tell he genuinely cares about his clients. He is very knowledgeable about each role and in particular he was great at providing regular updates with various arising situations. Thank you again!. "
"I am a nightmare for external recruiters. There are 3 of about 60 that have ever met my standard. VANRATH exceeded my expectations through the person of Matthew Evers. As a US manager hiring in Belfast for the first time, I needed some hand holding. At the same time I needed a recruiter who did not waste my time selling me candidates. I needed a recruiter who took the time to understand what I was looking for, what my team valued and then be diligent in finding those sorts of candidates. Over 60% of the resumes submitted to me went to screen (it's usually %5). Of the screens more than 80% went to the project portion of the interview. (usually its about 50%).Matthew asked many thoughtful and pointed questions up front and clearly built a profile to be executed upon. Beyond that he was happy to help me understand the Irish market and norms. I personally recommend this team with no reservations. ".