AWS DevOps Engineer (Mid Level)
VANRATH are pleased to be working with a large US firm that have an NI presence and are looking for a AWS DevOps engineer (Mid Level). The company have gone through a restructure recently and are looking to expand their DevOps department. The company offers great flexibility with no on call and working with a really modern tech stack.
Key Duties & Responsibilities for the Senior AWS DevOps Engineer (remote)
- Be able to set the example and be hands on in the business
- Automate pipeline and have great CI/CD experience.
- A good understanding of Docker or container technology
- Be able to lead a small team and be the go to person for the DevOps strategy.
The Ideal Person:
- 3+ Years experience working with AWS
- Experience mentoring other team members
- Experience with automation technologies (Jenkins, ansible)
- Experience working with Cloudformation would be a plus
- Be able to provide a strategy and roadmap of the DevOps landscape.
Salary for the role is open to negotiation but would be around the 50-60k + benefits.
To find out more information on the role advertised, please submit your CV or contact Matthew Evers at VANRATH in the strictest confidence.
Please see below for some of my recent testimonials available on Google.
"Highly recommend VANRATH for your search in a new job. Matthew was fantastic from start to finish. You can tell he genuinely cares about his clients. He is very knowledgeable about each role and in particular he was great at providing regular updates with various arising situations. Thank you again!. "
"I am a nightmare for external recruiters. There are 3 of about 60 that have ever met my standard. VANRATH exceeded my expectations through the person of Matthew Evers. As a US manager hiring in Belfast for the first time, I needed some hand holding. At the same time I needed a recruiter who did not waste my time selling me candidates. I needed a recruiter who took the time to understand what I was looking for, what my team valued and then be diligent in finding those sorts of candidates. Over 60% of the resumes submitted to me went to screen (it's usually %5). Of the screens more than 80% went to the project portion of the interview. (usually its about 50%).Matthew asked many thoughtful and pointed questions up front and clearly built a profile to be executed upon. Beyond that he was happy to help me understand the Irish market and norms. I personally recommend this team with no reservations. ".