Are you looking to progress your career , with excellent benefits ?
Interested in joining a super team with great work life balance in the fastest growing accountancy practice in Northern Ireland ?
This practice has developed strong, personal relationships with their clients. They take an active interest in their clients businesses, providing an integrated business advisory solution. In doing so they have developed a robust understanding of the factors that govern business growth, with the objective to use this to help clients to maximise their potential.
What's in it for you?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive & negotiable salary
- Flexible/agile working
- Generous annual leave + Bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible benefits
As an Audit Senior, you will play an integral leading role in the Audit Team in all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients. You will also provide assistance to Senior Management in both client work and in the leadership and management of the team.
The experience, skills & qualifications needed:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant or equivalent
- To compete statutory and other audits including those of large and complex groups in both the private and public sector
- To prepare statutory financial statements including consolidation of large groups
- To review audit work papers and report to relevant Senior Manager / Partner
- To demonstrate strong project management skills
- To maintain and build client relationships.
- To prioritise workload appropriately and adhere to strict deadlines.
- To demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
- To demonstrate technical competencies covering accounting and audit standards
- High level verbal and written communication skills
What's the next step?
If you think this role may be of interest to you, or you wish to discuss any other senior accountancy jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Jayne Bowen at VANRATH or on LinkedIn in the strictest confidence.
Why VANRATH will help you secure your next role:
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.