VANRATH are delighted to be working with a local firm seeking to take on an Internal Audit Assistant Manager into their growing team.
- Remote/Hybrid working with office in the city centre
- Medium/Large firm with national client base
- Excellent Benefits & Progression
- Opportunity to join a team of industry professionals
Key responsibilities include;
- Lead onsite audit team, supervising more junior team members and liaising with senior members of client finance team on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensure the assignment is completed as per the agreed terms
- Review financial statements and prepare audit reporting for presentation to those charged with governance
- Attendance at planning and clearance meetings
- Ensure assurance quality at all times and compliance with the firm's procedures
- Reporting to assignment manager, and liaising directly with the director/partner responsible for the engagement
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders, identifying key issues
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Previous experience of carrying out Audit related tasks as requested by the Audit Manager
- Proven experience in client handling
- Proven experience in producing high quality Audits
For further information on this vacancy, or any other practice based accountancy job in Belfast please contact Kilian Gargan for a confidential discussion.