VANRATH are delighted to be working with a local firm seeking to take on an Audit Manager into their growing team.
This role would be ideally suited to an top 10 firm auditor seeking to move to boutique firm that will allow them to lead audit engagements while developing broad skills across accounts preparation and business advisory.
- Vibrant firm with a variety of clients across NI
- Joining a team of industry professionals and qualified accountants
- Hybrid working model with flexible working
- Belfast city centre
- Ability to plan and clearly identify the risk of the audit engagement
- Accounts Preparation for soletraders, partnerships and limited companies
- Identify key audit risks identify key responses to management
- Strong understanding of internal control structures across a variety of industries
- Preparing draft audit reports and working paper files to high quality standards
- Ability to delegate and supervisor a team of trainees and junior staff as the lead for audit engagements
- ACCA/ACA Qualified
- Key attention to detail in relation to specific audit procedures
- Experience in both substantive & controls-based audits
- Advanced Excel Pivot Table, Vlookups, Index
- Experienced in preparing working papers
- 3-4 Years in a similar role
For further information on this vacancy, or any other practice based accountancy job in Belfast please contact Kilian Gargan for a confidential discussion.