A respected worldwide professional services firm with offices in Belfast is seeking a large number of junior to mid-level associates to join its delivery team.
The Associate's team, which collaborates with other teams on a variety of initiatives, will typically have between two and three business analysts working on it. The delivery office is in charge of managing the organisation's internal procedures, benchmarks, and improvements.
The ideal candidate should have at least one year experience in a similar position, or they should be open to learning new technologies from the delivery team. If you have experience with lean processes or a lean six sigma certification, you will stand out.
The clients you work with will come from a variety of sectors, including, to name a few, banking, finance, technology, retail, energy, and utilities.
- Experience of Business Analysis
- Experience of working on projects within a complex environment
- Understanding of technical terms and frameworks
- Analytic mindset and ability to develop solutions to technical and process problems
- Ability to work well on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Understanding of data reports and data visualisation
- Preparing business requirements and documents such as 'As Is' and 'To be processes and delivering tools
- Stakeholder management of relationships
- Writing process documentation
- Working closely with project teams to ensure processes are fully understood and documented correctly
- Leads in the creation of standard business operating procedures and process at a detailed level
- Identify operational, financial, and technological risks as well as identifying opportunities to improve efficiency, target operating model/ FTE calculations
- Coordinating project input and change management
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid model
- Life insurance
- Healthcare package
- 4% pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Analyst or Project Managers roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Rachel Boyle in the strictest confidence.