A business with a purposeful drive, that I am currently working with, is committed to furnishing patients with accurate tests and medications tailored to their ailment. Their mission serves as a beacon for their growth, anchoring their attention to patient welfare. Through their platform, they extend precision medicine diagnostic resolutions to eminent pharmaceutical corporations. At present, they are on the lookout for an Analyst to join their team located in Belfast.
The Analyst will be responsible for performing advanced analytics to support pharmaceutical commercialization, working with different teams and client accounts. They will query and wrangle data from various sources using tools such as Knime and SQL language to conduct analytics such as segmentation.
The role will also involve examining and quantifying biomarker testing rates, biomarker positivity rates, and Rx conversation rates to support the commercialization of precision medicines.
The successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, computer science, informatics, mathematics, or a scientific field
- Minimum of three years of experience working with healthcare data to support pharmaceutical companies, including data analytics, such as segmentation and targeting.
The ideal candidate should have proven knowledge and skills in data preparation tools, SQL-based database queries, programming languages for analysis, and reporting software.
- Working understanding of pharmacy, EHR, claims, and lab data and how commercial pharmaceutical functions can use these data sets.
- They should be curious and willing to explore new analytical methods to answer clients' business questions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential to drive successful outcomes with internal and external stakeholders and customers.
- The candidate should be a self-starter and able to work independently and on their own initiative.
- They should also be able to embrace and manage work in a fast-growing, fast-paced environment and be willing to travel as required.
- A PhD, MSc, or MBA degree is preferred.
Benefits on Offer:
- Competitive salary (and attractive bonus scheme dependent on role)
- Training and development opportunities
- Hybrid working
- Flexible Working incl. Flex Day Programme
- Share Incentive Plan
- Increase of Annual Leave with tenure
- Healthcare (including Vision and Dental) and Additional Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Group Income Protection
- Enhanced Maternity and Sick Pay Provisions
- Generous Staff Referral Scheme
If you are interested in applying for this role or any other role in Data Engineering, Data Science, or Data Warehousing, please contact Rachel Boyle directly on LinkedIn.