My client are a leading healthcare company that provides data analytics and consulting services to help pharmaceutical and diagnostic companies optimize patient testing and treatment pathways.
Their data-driven solutions enable better patient outcomes by improving the diagnostic testing process for patients with complex diseases. They are seeking a talented Associate Data Analyst Director to join their team and help drive their data visualization capabilities to the next level.
The Analyst role requires a strong analytical mindset and experience in performing advanced analytics to provide insights that support pharmaceutical commercialization.
- (Desirable) Experience of working with healthcare data to support pharmaceutical companies, including data analytics, such as segmentation and targeting.
- Experience in relational database querying using SQL and data wrangling using tools such as knime to manage large amounts of complex data.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Working understanding of pharmacy, EHR, claims, and lab data and how commercial pharmaceutical functions can use these data sets.
- Demonstrate a data curious mindset and explore improved ways to answer clients' business questions with new analytical methods.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to drive successful outcomes with internal and external stakeholders and customers.
- Proven self-starter ability, with evidence of having worked independently and on your own initiative.
- Work closely with project teams to deliver projects
- Develop data strategies based on client requirements
- Utilize Knime and SQL language to manipulate data for the database.
- Effectively manage large volumes of complex healthcare data from various sources
- Interpret complex project requirements and rules from stakeholders, and convert them into technical specifications including parameters, custom groups, calculations, aggregations, filtering criteria, and more.
- Apply critical thinking and problem-solving methodologies to identify process improvements and ensure top-notch operational performance.
A number of benefits and a competitive salary are also on offer
If you are interested in applying for this role or any other role in Data Engineering, Data Science, or Data Warehousing, please contact Rachel Boyle directly on LinkedIn.