VANRATH are delighted to be supporting a leading FMCG organisation based in Belfast who now require an Assistant Trading Manager to join their dynamic team on an initial long term contract.
What's in it for you?
- Salary - Up to £30,000
- 5% Bonus
- Hybrid working
- Maternity cover
- Excellent working environment
About your next employer
As Assistant Trading Manager, you will optimise the contribution of the assigned product portfolio to the overall sales performance and profitability of both the business and their Retail Partners in Northern Ireland. This will be achieved by building strong supplier and customer partnerships which will enable sustainable sourcing and supply of quality products, at optimum prices and in a timely manner.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience at buyer level with responsibility for managing product portfolios within the food/wholesale industry
- Previous experience in data analysis and interpretation
- Experience of working on a cross functional or cross departmental basis
- Proven track record of delivering commercial results
- Ability to meet targets
What you'll do
- Reviewing product range on a regular and ongoing basis reflecting best practice category management principles and informed by market and consumer research, marketing and sales department input and supplier innovations
- Revising promotional activities in accordance with market conditions
- Monitoring the performance of all products in terms of volume, margin contribution and market share and taking appropriate steps as necessary to achieve operational targets
- Developing and communicating category management plans to all departments and customers ensuring their full understanding, buy-in and implementation with a view to optimising sales effectiveness and profitability
- Developing detailed promotional strategies and plans to optimise revenue and margin opportunities within the promotional spend budget
To apply today contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.