Assistant Buyer FMCG - HYBRID (Up to £30k!)
£27,000 - £30,000
VANRATH are delighted to be representing a market leading FMCG company, who have an enormous presence across Ireland and beyond. Due to continued expansion, our client has identified the need for an Assistant Buyer to report directly to both the Senior Buyer and Category Manager. You will be working in fast-paced environment in a safe and forever growing industry.
- The ideal person:
- Two recent years in Buying
- FMCG, Wholesale, Distribution experience
- Negotiation skills
- Excel and MRP experience
As the Assistant Buyer, your duties will include:
- Developing seasonal supply plans to meet anticipated demand uplifts and down turns
- Identifying appropriate sources for product supply which enhance the consumer offer and improve quality, service and/or cost to the business
- Monitoring the performance of all products in terms of volume, margin contribution and market share
- Developing detailed promotional strategies and plans to optimise revenue and margin opportunities
- Ensuring regular professional and productive communication with all suppliers and customers to ensure that the total supply chain operates as efficiently and effectively as possible
- Monitoring vendor performance and taking steps to address poor performance as necessary
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.