- Job Reference: RAAIQS160622
- Job Title: Assistant / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
- Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + package
- Location: Leeds, England (Northern Irish Contractor)
Assistant / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Are you looking for an Assistant / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor role? Are you keen to work for a specialist commercial fit out contractor?
VANRATH are recruiting an Assistant / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to work on commercial fit out projects, based in their Leeds office.
£30,000 - £40,000 + package
Our client is a specialist commercial fit-out contractor based in Antrim, Northern Ireland and Leeds, England. The business provide a high quality, extensive fit-out service to wide variety of clients across a range of sectors including Leisure and Hospitality, Retail, Heritage, Aviation, Healthcare, Offices and other Commercial buildings.
Business is thriving and the business are keen to bring in an Assistant to Intermediate level Quantity Surveyor on a permanent basis, within their Leeds office. They are looking for someone with at least 2 years' Quantity Surveying experience with a Main Contractor. Commercial fit-out experience is ideal but not essential.
The Ideal Person:
- Degree qualified or other relevant qualifications
- At least 2 years' experience in a Quantity Surveyor role
- Experience working for a reputable Main Contractor
- Good commercial skills and awareness
- Career focussed and driven to succeed
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion