Assistant Project Supervisor (Public Sector)
VANRATH are recruiting for a Assistant Project Supervisor (Public Sector) to work across our clients Lisburn and two Belfast sites on multiple exciting projects for an initial period of 12 months with opportunity for extension.
- Delivering a variety of exciting projects. Working as part of a multidisciplinary team you will coordinate feasibility studies, design, planning, procurement and undertake construction stage project management.
- Project manage the specification refinement, demolition, sit preparation works and initial stages of construction of a new scientific research, KT and education facility.
- Lead, plan, manage and administer contracts including JCT, NEC3 & NEC4
- Lead & manage individuals & multi-disciplinary teams.
- Provide guidance and technical advice.
- Produce monthly reports including project programmes, risk registers etc.
- Chair internal & external meetings
- Deliver projects including taking responsibility for all delivery aspects.
- Manage the client relationship and service delivery on a commission or project basis in conjunction with senior colleagues.
- Assist senior colleagues to construct bids for new work & presenting to Clients alongside Project Directors
The Ideal Person
- Recognized qualifications related to construction project management with minimum 5 years relevant experience.
- Membership of a recognized professional body APM, ICE, RIBA, RICS or similar
- Degree qualified in relevant construction, engineering, surveying, or similar discipline.
VANRATH are offering a class leading salary for this role from day one in addition to excellent holiday allowance and on-site parking
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock in the strictest confidence.