Assistant Project Manager
Are you an aspiring Project Manager with a background in construction or Civil Engineering? Interested in a fantastic career development opportunity as an Assistant Project Manager?
VANRATH are recruiting for an Assistant Project Manager to join our client's Belfast office to assist in the delivery of civil engineering projects, primarily in water and waste-water infrastructure.
Remote/Hybrid working arrangements can be discussed.
c£30,000 to £35,000 dependant upon experience.
Our client is a specialist infrastructure business operating across a wide range of sectors throughout the UK, including Water / Wastewater, Highways & Transportation, Renewables, Structural and Geotechnical engineering.
They currently have a vacancy in their Belfast office for an experienced Civil Engineer to join their team delivering civil engineering projects primarily in water and waste-water infrastructure.
Working as part of a multidisciplinary team, the successful candidate will assist the Project Management team to coordinate feasibility studies, design, planning, procurement and undertake early contractor involvement (ECI) and construction stage project management.
Our client is keen to support the successful candidate towards achieving Chartership, if this not already the case. This includes financial support, experienced guidance and fees covered for one professional membership per year.
· representing clients throughout the full life cycle of projects.
· undertaking feasibility studies, option appraisals, cost plans and business cases.
· working as part of an integrated project management team
· procurement including preparation of NEC 3/4 contract documents, drawings and specifications.
· construction stage project management, monitoring progress against programme, assessing costs for works completed and ensuring quality.
· working to meet Health and Safety and overall project quality objectives.
The Ideal Person
- Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Minimum 2 years industry experience
- Open to supported pursuit of Chartership
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby on 028 9033 0250 for a confidential discussion.