Assistant Project Manager
VANRATH are currently recruiting for an experienced Assistant Project Manager on behalf of our Client, to join their Belfast office. The Assistant Project Manager will be accountable to the project board and will ultimately lead projects on a day-to-day basis delivering civil engineering projects primarily in water and waste-water infrastructure. Working as part of a multidisciplinary team you will coordinate feasibility studies, design, planning, procurement and undertake early contractor involvement (ECI) and construction stage project management.
You will be joining a specialist infrastructure business operating across a wide range of sectors throughout the UK, including Water / Wastewater, Highways & Transportation, Building, Structural and Geotechnical engineering.
£25,000 - £32,500 + Benefits DOE
The Ideal Person
- Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Up to 7 years industry experience
- Experience of NEC3/4 Project Management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Programming (MS Project or similar)
- MS Office proficient
- AutoCAD proficient
- A full driving licence
- Representing Employer's throughout the full life cycle of projects.
- Undertaking feasibility studies, option appraisals, cost plans and business cases.
- Working as part of an integrated project management team.
- Procurement including preparation of NEC 3/4 contract documents, drawings and specifications.
- Construction stage project management, monitoring progress against programme, assessing costs for works completed and ensuring quality.
- Working to meet Health and Safety and overall project quality objectives.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Daniel Peacock in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…