Assistant Project Manager
Belfast (Hybrid Working)
£25,000 - £28,000
Are you an Assistant Project Manager, Project Analyst or PMO with experience working on projects or programmes and analysing and solving problems using Project Management methodologies?
This is a great opportunity for a structured career path in Project Management, with training provided you will quickly get up to speed with the industry, projects and relevant tools needed for the role.
The Ideal Person
This role is open to candidates with experience in successful project delivery, working with stakeholders, on a range of projects, collaboratively on a team
- Educated to Degree level
- 1 years' commercial experience as a Project Analyst, Assistant PM or PMO
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies
- Gathering information needed in developing a working project management plan
- Experience participating in workshops and meetings to support project delivery documentation: RAID logs, Specification Documents, Test Scripts, Process mapping etc.
- Experience using Microsoft Office products e.g., Excel, Word and PowerPoint
To attract the very best talent on the market, a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience, including:
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
This client provides consultancy services, acting as an intermediary for its clients across the UK. You will work in a dynamic and challenging environment for this well-established company who has continued to grow its portfolio over the last 20 years. An award winner with big plans for the future, that aims to provide diverse and interesting work to allow its employees to build rewarding careers
As an Assistant Project Manager, you will support the group of businesses through the management of programmes and projects for the business and clients, ensuring change, quality and continuous improvement
- Apply your knowledge of best practices and be responsible for PMO administration, documentation and support
- Assist with the production of project plans, monitor and track delivery against plans and agreed budgets and co-ordinate regular reporting
- Monitor, track and follow-up on actions/tasks/open items, track risks and issues and assist with progress reporting
- Meet PMO objectives, deadlines and targets by working closely with the Project and Programme Managers
- Support the PMO to share learning and project management skills across the businesses
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Project Manager role in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Naomi Jackson in the strictest confidence.
"Vanrath is a great company to look for when it comes to your recruitment needs. I worked with Naomi for around a month and a half and she was great at both finding interesting roles, fielding my concerns and working with me to make sure that the next step of my career is one that I am excited for."
"Naomi was such a fantastic help throughout the entire process. She kept me well informed with timely responses and went out of her way to answer any questions I had. With her help, I was well prepared for my interview and was offered the position I wanted! I'm so grateful for everything and would recommend anyone looking for advice on employment to get in touch!"
"I worked with Naomi to secure a job and every step of the way she was more than helpful. She provided me a lot of information coming up to different interviews and would check in on me regularly to see how I was getting on.
Additionally, Naomi communicated with the company very quickly after my interview stages leading to a very quick and stress-free interview process.
I can't recommend Naomi and Vanrath enough, an excellent service!"
"Professional, responsive, and incredibly efficient service: was matched with a company for a successful application in record time!"
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…