VANRATH are delighted to be assisting our client, a large and well-known Public Sector Organisation with the recruitment of an Assistant Principal Officer to join their team based in Belfast.
This is a Full-Time Monday - Friday position. 37 hours per week. Monday - Friday 9 - 5.
£28,672 - £35,745 per annum, plus benefits.
The post holder will contribute to the delivery of the Land and Regeneration Units business objectives to build sustainable communities through effective place shaping and land & property management.
- To assist in the management of all processes in the work of the Place Shaping department, including setting and monitoring of business objectives, audit and risk assessment.
- To assist in the management of land disposal applications incorporating economic appraisals; supervision of title reports and conveyancing of leasehold/freehold disposals.
- To manage the house sales process including the quality assuring of house sale offers and management of the post sale process.
- To liaise with local stakeholders to ensure the holistic delivery of housing-led regeneration programmes.
- To contribute to the policy development of innovative housing-led regeneration solutions.
- To ensure compliance of policy and procedures to provide governance and assurance within Land & Regeneration Services.
- To provide advice, assistance, support and guidance to staff in relation to daily priorities and ensure staff are continually briefed on priorities, targets and current performance objectives.
- To provide a high level of internal and external customer service in the delivery of Place Shaping projects and taking ownership of customer queries and complaints and following issues through to completion.
- Hold a degree (Level 6*) or equivalent and a minimum of 1 years relevant experience in a Regeneration function.
- Hold a BTEC Higher Cert/Diploma (Level 5*) qualification e.g. IOHPQ plus 2 years' relevant experience working in a Regeneration function.
- Have a minimum of 3 years' relevant experience working in a working in a Regeneration environment AND can demonstrate continued professional development including the attainment of relevant learning/qualifications.
- Possess a current driving licence or have access to a form of transport that enables them to meet the requirements of the post in full including with reasonable travel timeframes.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Birch in the strictest confidence.