Are you an experienced Payroll professional looking for the next step in their career? This is a great opportunity to join a well-known public-sector organisation on an interim basis and help contribute to their modern and professional service.
What's in it for you?
- £31,000 salary
- Temporary contract with extension opportunity
- Public Sector exposure
- Strong team culture
About your next employer
Due to an increase in workload, a well-known Public Sector organisation based in Belfast are currently recruiting for an Assistant Payments Manager to join them on an initial 6-month contract.
Working as part of a larger Payroll team and reporting to the Finance Services Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for organising the day-to-day operation of the team and ensure all transactions are processed efficiently.
This is an urgent appointment for the organisation and will offer the opportunity for an immediate interview.
- 2+ year's experience working in a busy finance environment
- Possess a CIPP Payroll Technician Certificate or relevant degree
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Proficient in MS Excel including strong reporting skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced payments environment
What you'll do
- Manage day to day activities of the Payroll Team
- Ensuring that accounts are reconciled in an efficient manner
- Provide guidance and direction based on latest legislation
- Represent the division on relevant internal committees
- Identifying areas for business improvement with the aim of improving performance of the function
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Bailey Hutchinson for a confidential chat today.