- Job Reference: EJB240823
- Job Title: Assistant Manager Private Tax
- Based: NI Wide
Your new employer:
VANRATH are thrilled to be working with hugely successful global firm. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing, cohesive team with proven career and life progression. The client is offering a market leading package to the successful applicant. This is a career defining opportunity for a tax professional to join a dynamic, inclusive team and gain exposure to interesting and complex personal tax compliance work, with full technical support.
What's in it for you?
- Top remuneration package salary
- Hybrid working fully supported
- Clear career progression with interaction and support from partner level down
- Supported, inclusive, vibrant culture within an superb team
- Huge Opportunity for progression
- You will have the ability to take your own initiative, plan and prioritise work
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate well with clients, provide high levels of client service.
- Ability to work flexibly and willing to support other teams when needed
- Be computer literate and be willing to learn how to use new skills and
- Being able to demonstrate professionalism and self-assurance.
- Have experience in using Microsoft Excel
What you'll do
- Efficient preparation of a mixed portfolio of private client tax compliance tax returns supported by senior team members
- Responsible for day-to-day maintenance on client engagements.
- Assisting with research and preparatory work to support to the wider team on non-compliance work.
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and colleagues, work collaboratively with people within your team and firm wide.
- Deliver tax return compliance services, transaction and reorganisation advice, advice on optimisation of wealth from a tax perspective, and estate and succession tax advice.
What's the next step?
If you think this role may be of interest to you, or you wish to discuss any other senior accountancy jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Jayne Bowen at VANRATH or on LinkedIn in the strictest confidence.
Why VANRATH will help you secure your next role:
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.