VANRATH are searching for an Assistant Management Accountant to join a busy construction company in Ballymena. The new Assistant Management Accountant will be working within an already established finance function and will work closely with senior management.
The Assistant Management Accountant will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparation of management accounts to trial balance
- Maintenance of data spreadsheets.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations.
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset Register.
- Analysing, processing and evaluating financial data.
The Ideal Candidate
The Assistant Management Accountant should meet the following requirements:
- Part -Qualified Accountant or Account Technician (AAT, CIMA, ACCA)
- Flexibility to adapt to changing business needs.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Proven ability to meet deadlines; month end and year end.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excel and PowerPoint skills will be required for this role.
- Previous experience with Sage 50 Cloud
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chanel Gillen in the strictest confidence.
LinkedIn Chanel Gillen