Are you an experienced accounting professional who is interested in joining a growing business in the Derry area? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business who are at the beginning of an exciting journey, this role has the potential to become an important member of their finance team.
What's in it for you?
- £30,000 - £35,000 (Negotiable depending on experience)
- Supportive working environment
- Opportunities for progression
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a utilities business based in Derry who have recently went through an exciting period of growth. They are recruiting an Assistant Management Accountant to work alongside the new Financial Controller, ensuring all month end processes are completed in line with agreed timescales. As this is a newly created role, the Assistant Management Accountant will have the opportunity to develop the role, along with given the chance to progress within the business. The organisations aggressive growth plans, along with their ambitious owners are determined to become a household name within their sector.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Comfortable working on own initiative
What you'll do
- Cashflow forecasting
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparation of journal entries
- Ensure the accuracy of financial records and reports
- Preparation of account reconciliations and analysis
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and forecasts
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence