An international manufacturing business are recruiting an Assistant Accountant/Assistant Management Accountant to join their team for an initial 12 month period. Do you have excellent Excel skill, and have the desire to fast track your career?
What's in it for you?
- 12 month contract
- Hybrid working model
- Supportive team
- Free parking
- Opportunity to secure a permanent contract
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be partnered with a world leading manufacturing business based in Belfast, who currently require an Assistant Accountant/Finance Analyst to join their team. This is an opportunity to join an organisation who dominate their sector, being involved in over 70% of the number one brand, within their sector. This is a unique opportunity for a technical part-qualified Accountant to take the next step in their career, joining a business who are renowned for providing opportunities for career.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Assistant Accountant/Assistant Management Accountant will be responsible for working with the wider finance team to ensure month end deliverables are met in line with group timescales. To be considered for this role, it is essential to have strong working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Part-Qualified Accountant/Qualified Accountant
- Strong reporting skills
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivots and vLookups)
- Ability to work at high level of accuracy
What you'll do
- Support the production of monthly accounts
- Prepare detailed financial performance reports
- Annual budget and quarterly forecasting review and analysis
- Journal preparation
- Preparing month end deadline dates
- Ad hoc financial reporting
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan for a confidential chat today.