Are you an Assistant Management Accountant wanting to join a manufacturing business who are currently going through a significant period of change? If you are a Part-Qualified Accountant and interested in taking on a 12-month fixed term contract role, please apply below.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Starting salary of £30,000
- Supportive working environment
- Opportunities for progression and career development
- Hybrid working from home and office working model
- Exposure to a high-volume environment
A recognisable manufacturing business based in Fermanagh are recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant to join them on a contract for an initial period of 12 months. They are looking for a Part-Qualified Accountant to join their buy finance department and will be involved in supporting the monthly accounting processes.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Assistant Management Accountant will be responsible for supporting the finance department with daily, weekly and monthly accounting information. To be considered for this role, it is essential to have proven MS Excel skills including Pivots and vLookups.
The Ideal Person
If you are an Assistant Accountant and keen to join a progressive organisation:
- Part-Qualified Accountant/Qualified Technician
- Management accounts experience
- Strong systems experience including MS Excel (Pivots and vLookups)
- Experience of a large ERP system
As an Assistant Management Accountant, you will:
- Assist with the production of monthly management accounts
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Produce weekly reports to assist operational teams
- Provide financial analysis to assist with business improvement and project delivery
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.