Are you an Assistant Management Accountant who is interested in joining a recognisable employer in the Newry area? If you are currently working within the month end accounting process, this could be the opportunity for you!
What's in it for you?
- Interim contract with the opportunity to secure a permanent post
- Free parking
- Hybrid working
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be working with an organisation who contribute to the local area with the service they provide. This is an opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant to join an organisation who are known for providing excellent opportunities for development.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Assistant Management Accountant will be responsible for acting as the primary finance contact for budget holders, and contributing to effective financial management throughout the organisation. If you are a Part-Qualified Accountant, or a Qualified by experience candidate this role would give you the opportunity to become an important member of the finance team, gaining exposure within business partnering with budget holders.
- Part-Qualified or Qualified by Experience
- Strong MS Excel capabilities
- Knowledge of monthly management accounts process
- Strong communication skills to interact with stakeholders
What you'll do
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Analytical reviews and budget variance analysis
- Assist in preparation of bids for various projects
- Assist with internal and external audits
- Support year-end financial management and reporting
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan for a confidential chat today.