Are you a Part Qualified or Qualified Accountant with a desire to work in an exciting Assistant FC role for a leading Hotel Group in Belfast?
I am working closely with a hugely profitable and growing hospitality company with 6 new hotels opening across Ireland, UK, and Europe within the next year.
- Salary £34-£37k
- Huge progression opportunities
- Free meals
- Free use of Gym
- SAYE scheme
- Qualified Accountant ( part qualified with several exams left will be considered )
- Good communicator, can take direction, work in a team and take initiative
- Awareness / exposure to internal controls
- Experience in hospitality or retail would be an advantage
Working closely with the FC, this is a fantastic varied, value add role, with duties including;
- Monthly management accounts
- Work closely with FC on budgeting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Forecasting - understand trends and variances , analysing any risks
- Help implement new controls
- Work closely with debtors and creditors
- Payroll management
- Review costs and implementing processes where savings can be made
- Prepare and review revenue and payroll forecasts
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Adrian Harrison in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.