Assistant Financial Controller
VANRATH are searching for a Part- Qualified candidate to join a growing finance function as an Assistant Financial Controller. This role offers fantastic career progression and benefits package.
What you'll get?
- Competitive salary
- Career progression
- Company benefits package
What you'll do
- Forecasting, budgeting and P&L's
- Preparing month end journals
- Maintenance of sales and purchase ledgers
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Monthly Management Accounts
We are looking for an ambitious and confident professional who has strong communication and organisational skills.
- Part Qualified Accountant or QBE (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or other equivalent qualification)
- Experience using accounting softwares
- Previous experience in FMCG environment is desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong critical and analytical skills
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chanel Gillen in the strictest confidence.
LinkedIn Chanel Gillen