Assistant Engineer (ROADS)
Our client is a globally recognised Professional Services firm. They were established over 130 years ago and are experiencing rapid growth in the UK.
Their Belfast Highways team is seeking an Assistant or Engineer to be part of this established and experienced team working on exciting highway projects.
The successful candidate will form part of an existing team to deliver a number of highway and transportation schemes for various clients both in Ireland and overseas. The successful candidate will develop and deliver projects through various stages of design from feasibility to planning/detailed design and onto construction.
£27,500 - £35,000+ Benefits DOE
The Ideal Person
- Post graduate experience in a highway design office.
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Either CEng or IEng or working towards professional qualification status.
- Confidence to seek clarification of instructions and work scope.
- Skills in one or more industry standard design software.
- Preparation of designs and specifications in accordance with DMRB & MCHW.
- Development of designs using Civil3D and AutoCAD.
- Management of graduate engineers and technicians to deliver work packages with scope to move up to managing smaller schemes.
- Client liaison as necessary to deliver the schemes/projects.
- Production of technical reports as required.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Daniel Peacock in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…