VANRATH are assisting an excellent fit-out contractor based in Antrim, for an Assistant Document Controller.
The successful candidate with come in to assist the Senior Document Controller as the company has experienced rapid growth and recent contract awards, the opportunity has now arisen for an Assistant Document Controller to join our busy Design team.
- Competitive Salary
- Additional holidays
- Enhanced pension
- Health Cash Plan
- Length of service awards
- Employee wellness programme
- Working from home scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
The Ideal Person
- Previous administrative experience in a busy environment
- Excellent IT and organisational skills
- Pro-active with an eye for detail and the ability to deal with heavy workloads
- Be Office 365 proficient
- Recording flow of documentation.
- Reproduction of drawings and documents (hardcopy and electronic).
- Registering and distribution of incoming and outgoing drawings and documentation.
- Quality checking of documentation before distribution to client document management systems.
- Assisting with production of O&M Manuals.
- Organising and maintaining the samples library and issuing samples for live contracts.
- Providing administrative support to the Design Team
To find out more information on the role advertised, please call Mark O'Hare directly or send in your CV via email@example.com.