Assistant Car Parks Manager (Public Sector)
Are you looking for a Assistant Car Parks Manager role? Interested in working for one of N.I. largest Public Sector organisations?
VANRATH are recruiting a Assistant Car Parks Manager for one of N.I. largest Public Sector organisations. This will initially be for 6 months, with great likely-hood of being extended.
c£35,900, alongside holiday entitlement and pension (from day one).
- Assist the Car Park Manager in the daily management of the Group's car park portfolio.
- Ensure that the appropriate safety guidelines are implemented and adhered to.
- Liaise with external stakeholders including Department Bodies (DfI/BCC etc), PSNI, Hospitality and Retail.
- Manage external contractors whilst they are on site carrying out regular/emergency tasks.
- Manage external parking agreements/liaise with external bodies with regards to parking requirements.
- Liaise with relevant internal departments to ensure effective management of car park revenue streams (including Treasury/Accounts/Procurement).
- Respond to callouts during the opening hours of the car parks in times of emergency.
- Assist in management of any car park supplier/maintenance contracts in place.
- Manage appropriate HR/Staff issues including any sickness, disciplinary or other issues that impact daily operations.
- Make critical business decisions in relation to the daily operations of the Groups car parks.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock in the strictest confidence.