£25,000 - £28,000
VANRATH are delighted to be representing a leading manufacturer in the Newry Area, who now have an opening for an Assistant Buyer on a full-time permanent contract. You will be provided with sufficient training and a chance to gain exposure to a fast-paced, demanding environment.
Duties will include:
- Liaise with suppliers ensuring best pricing and efficient delivery
- Communicate regularly with suppliers to ensure on time in full delivery and work to resolve any invoice queries promptly
- Supplier and material sourcing
- Manage any supplier or invoice discrepancy
- Ensure stock levels are sufficient to meet production schedules
- 1-2 year's in a purchasing-related role
- Excel/MRP experience
- Confident communicator and negotiator
- Ability to work in fast-moving environment
To be considered for this VANRATH vacancy, please APPLY with an updated CV. Contact VANRATH today and speak to Michael Irwin for more information.