Public Sector - Assistant/Junior Business Analyst
Are you interested in working with one of Northern Ireland's largest Public Sector bodies in some genuinely important and exciting projects?
These are making a huge difference for those involved in the education sector. With many projects on the go the role involves working closely within the ICT Projects Services team and with the ICT Head of Service to ensure successful programme delivery and support Business Analysts with requirements, process mapping, delivery and procurement on time and within budget
£18.00ph + Holiday Pay & Pension
The client responsible for ensuring that efficient and effective primary and secondary education services are available to meet the needs of children and young people, and support for the provision of efficient and effective youth services.
The Ideal Person
The ideal candidate will be responsible for closely working with business users, project and technical teams to develop and enhance business processes, drive improvement and ensure delivery of key business and systems projects. Skillset required;
- 3rd level qualification and experience in Business Analysis
- Experience in process development analysis
- Experience in requirement gathering
- Public Sector desirable but not essential
- Strong Excel skills
As an Assistant Business Analyst, you will:
- Working closely with business users, project and technical teams to develop and enhance business processes, drive improvement and ensure delivery of key business and systems projects.
- Liaise with EA business areas to identify and document existing business processes within programme scope, identifying gaps and proposing efficiencies where relevant.
- To assist with the development of process documentation (including process maps), business cases and procurement documentation to support the Business in achieving the strategic and operational objectives of their directorate.
- To assist with gathering and understanding requirements, development and management of requirements and functional testing.
- To assist with the writing of functional specifications and use cases, including detailed user and data requirements.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT & Tech Temporary job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ross Stevenson in the strictest confidence.