A global manufacturing business who are market leaders in their industry are looking to bring on an Assistant Accountant on a fixed term contract until March 2023. This is an opportunity to join a business who can offer exposure to an international environment.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £28,000 - £32,000
- Immediate start
- Supportive team
- Opportunity to secure a permanent contract
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a manufacturing business based in Cookstown who require an Assistant Accountant to join their team on a long-term interim contract until March 2023.
Reporting to the Financial Reporting manager, this role will be responsible for assisting with the timely completion of all aspects of financial reporting, including VAT, monthly management accounts, statutory accounts, forecasts and budgets.
The Ideal Person
If you are a Part-Qualified Accountant and interested in interim contracts;
- Part-Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Monthly management accounts experience
- Strong IT skills including MS Excel
- Experience of reconciliations
- Available at short notice
As an Assistant Accountant you will:
- Assist with the monthly management accounts
- Preparing and posting accruals and prepayments
- Monitoring project expenditure
- Business partnering budget holders
- Variance analysis Input and process purchase invoices
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.