Vanrath are delighted to be searching for an Assistant Accountant to join a busy manufacturing company in the Magherafelt area. The Assistant Accountant will assist the Group finance function with the production of the Group management accounts, month end processes and reporting. This is an opportunity for both an career progression and stability.
What's in it for you?
- Flexible start times
- Hybrid working
- Up to £35k DOE
- Career progression
As an Assistant Accountant you will be reporting to the Financial Controller, your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Preparation of Month-end accounts
- Preparing and anaylising financial reports
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management and statutory accounts
- Support with the sales & purchase ledger management
- Liaising with senior management and stakeholders
- Bank reconciliations, VAT & journals
- General support activities to the finance function
The Assistant Accountant should have the following:
- Experience witihin a manufacturing role
- Part-Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Proficient in the use of Sage Line 50 and Sage 200
- Strong numerical skills with strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chanel Gillen in the strictest confidence.
LinkedIn Chanel Gillen